Information for new suppliers
We normally expect our suppliers to have:
- Several years of relevant trading history.
- Appropriate credit limit.
- Appropriate insurance, including public liability and professional indemnity.
- Good and relevant references
- Appropriate policies and procedures relevant to the scale and type of goods or services provided.
These aren't absolute requirements but they should help you to understand what we're looking for from our suppliers.
Find the Suppliernaire HERE
We are committed to building a diverse supply base and encourage diverse businesses to participate in our procurement process. If you are interested to become a supplier, please contact us.
Our process includes obtaining at least three bids or tender offers from suppliers. We conduct all procurement through competition unless there are convincing reasons not to do so. The form of competition should be appropriate to the value and complexity of the goods or services to be acquired.